Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Architectural Digest Home Show 2011 - #1

I have finally compiled all of my images and sources that I collected from the AD Home Show, and am ready to share my findings with all of you! I attended the show with my college friend and fellow designer, Caitlin Ryan, who had already done a run through earlier in the week but was happy to do another with me. The trip itself to NYC was so enjoyable, I've decided to make it a point to go more regularly. 

We started the day off with a "Color in Design" seminar featuring three super talented designers, one of whom I blogged about a few weeks ago, Amy Lau. Then, after a light lunch (and yummy dessert), came the oodles of vendors & product to comb through! As if that alone wasn't enough to fill our day, DIFFA's Dining by Design event AND The Artist Project were right next door. Needless to say we were utterly exhausted by the end, and I will likely need multiple posts in order to recap properly. Today I am going to start with the "Color in Design" seminar. The work by these 3 designers never fails to impress... You will definitely be seeing more from them in upcoming posts.




STAGE SET





JAMES RIXNER

      




AMY LAU






JAMIE DRAKE




No comments:

Post a Comment