Thursday, March 17, 2011

Counting down...

I'm so psyched for the Architectural Digest (AD) Home Design Show in New York this weekend!!! I will be attending with my good friend from design school, Caitlin Ryan, who is now living and designing in NYC. Everything from furniture and lighting, to products for baths and kitchens, will be featured at the show. Also, the Dining By Design showcase, the major fundraising event for DIFFA: Design Industries Foundation for Fighting AIDS, will be right next door! 

One of the things I am looking forward to the most, other than all of the brand new and innovative products out there, is the Color in Design seminar featuring Amy Lau, who I just blogged about a couple weeks ago :)

Considering next week's post will be chuck FULL of goodies to recap the AD Show and DIFFA event, I'll keep this one pretty short.... Here are some images from last years show.











*photos courtesy of Architectural Digest


No comments:

Post a Comment