Saturday, August 4, 2012

Oh BABY!

I am ecstatic to report, that our little sunshine, Abigail Mae, has officially entered the world (3 weeks ago tomorrow!)... and right on time too - I'm assuming she gets her punctuality from her father ;0) 

The balancing act of family + career has begun, and we are slowly getting into our groove.  I feel such gratitude for being able to spend this precious time with her, while still being able to run a business. My favorite part of our day is taking a mid-afternoon design break, for some quality cuddle time...

For now, I'll leave you with one of her shots from her newborn photoshoot with Jerome Braga of Studio 1923. Not only is Jerome unbelievably talented, but I swear, this man is the baby whisperer! He was all prepared with soft blankets, a heating pad to keep her little body comfortable, ambient music on his iPhone.. and such patience! I can't wait to see the other amazing shots he captured : )


~ Abigail Mae Edwards ~
1 week young

2 comments:

  1. Erica!!! How Beautiful she is! Many Congratulations on your gorgeous baby girl. This picture is spectacular! I just finished a show in New Hampshire and hadn't been on your blog. I can't stop smiling for how much fun this picture is.

    So happy for you. Such beauty surrounds you; the beauty that you create in your life and in your designs.

    Will stop by soon to see the new space. Please post more pictures of Miss Abigail Mae and keep us all smiling.

    Felicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Felicia, thank you for your beautiful words!
    Looking forward to seeing you again soon : )

    ReplyDelete