Friday, August 24, 2012

Mid Century vs. Contemporary

While perusing the net for some interesting shelving/storage ideas for a client, I came across two similar designs, from different decades. The first set of images are of a piece I found from the 1960s, and the second set of images are a contemporary design by Cattelan Italia. I will always be intrigued by the waves of design styles that come and go.. then come back again!



Mid Century Modern 3-Tiered Bentwood Hanging Teardrop Shelf






Contemporary Wall Mounted Wine Storage by Cattelan Italia

Look familiar? ;0)


3 comments:

  1. Nice Information! I personally really appreciate your article. This is a great website. I will make sure that I stop back again!.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent tips. Really useful stuff .Never had an idea about this, will look for more of such informative posts from your side.. Good job...Keep it up

    ReplyDelete