Thursday, January 20, 2011

Stamberg Aferiat

Stamberg Aferiat Architects - spearheaded by Peter Stamberg & Paul Aferiat - is probably one of the most adventurous, playful, and talented architecture firms out there today. One of their designs graced the cover of a recent issue of Architectural Digest, and I couldn't wait to flip through to find the article. I love their use of surprising color (in surprising locations!), simple shapes, and careful placement of mid-century classic furniture. I could post for days just based on their work, but I'll leave you with their article from Architectural Digest for now... :)










1 comment:

  1. I absolutely fell in love with this house too when I saw it! The setting, the dynamic spaces, the play of transparency vs. opacity, the colors. Living in a house like this would be such fun!

    ReplyDelete