Friday, September 2, 2011

I'm Back in the Saddle Again!

After what feels like a year since my last post, I am officially BACK! So much has happened in the past few months, I almost don't know where to begin... For starters, I'd like to announce that am now operating my own teeny tiny design studio & retail shop out of a sweet little building in Downtown Chester, CT. That's right, I have taken the great leap into small business ownership! It feels like it happened so quickly, however, this has always been a dream of mine, so I already knew how I wanted certain things to be, and look, and run - everything else is still being figured out! In a mere two months, we designed, renovated, and furnished, what is now ELLE DESIGN STUDIO! 


Here are some shots I took before & after the big change. Professional photos are being taken once once I have everything just right... I need to set a date soon so that my perfectionism can back off : )



before                                                   after


   
before                                                   after

before                                                     after

before                                                   after


Stay tuned for lots of exciting updates on the studio and new product lines!

No comments:

Post a Comment