Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Our New House!

So, I've been super duper busy lately - and all because my husband and I just purchased our first home! It's literally been a whirlwind... my husband is a real "get down to business" kind of guy, so needless to say, it's been a bit hectic. Since our closing date on June 2nd, he's already stripped and painted the entire garage!.. so before too much time goes by, and we before we do too much stuff to the house, I wanted to post some pics...


The exterior color is one of the first things on the list of changes.. Yikes!


It's official, we've got the keys!

My hubbs :0)

He pulled the bike right in.. no more parking outside

Stairs leading up to kitchen from garage

View from top of stairs, through Kitchen, into Dining Room. That's a big brick fireplace to the left (one of three!) 

Looking from Dining Room to Kitchen

Living Room

Living Room - Fireplace #2

Hall across from Living Room

Master Bath - A second sink is across from shower

My Office/Studio!

Guest Bedroom #1

Master Bedroom

Downstairs to guest suite (haha, sounds fancier than finished basement)

Fireplace #3

Hall leading to bath & guest bedroom

1/2 Bath - totally big enough to add a shower

Guest BR #2

And the other half of the basement
aka "Man Town"

Backyard

And that's it!


No comments:

Post a Comment